A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

This is not down to GXY this is down to BOD and Mr Lithium...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    This is not down to GXY this is down to BOD and Mr Lithium driving the company at full speed whilst only having a single off taker (that was themselves in financial distress). All the BS about "we have a superior product" has sent Burwill broke and kept away other off takers.

Mr Lithium is almost entirely to blame for this, he had a marginal project and didn't react to changing market conditions - he should hang his head in shame. Likewise the Hot Copper A40 cheer squad who have been pumping and cherry picking this puppy for a couple of years should be publicly shamed and ridiculed.

@johnwightman warned about many shortcomings with this project and was targeted by the cheer squad, in fact they even tried to get him banned from HC.

I have been occasionally exposing some of the more extreme claims made by the cheer squad only yesterday one of them was saying
    "I hear that there is a good chance we will be saying konnichiwa and eating sushi with friends before too long. Gxy gonna be pahlayyyyed. "

Sympathy to all retail holders and anybody who has been swallowed the cheer squads BS, as regards the cheer squad karma is a bitch.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.