MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

What an absolute disgrace at the highest level. Lesson learnt...

1. 2,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    What an absolute disgrace at the highest level. Lesson learnt they say, but it has cost me over $140k. I have enough money to consider taking PC to court as I believe I have enough email replies from him to make a good case that he's a lier. See my comment below about the time PC stopped returning my emails and started ringing me instead....big RED flag there...hey

Peter Cash rang me several times earlier in the year and told me how great things were going and to please pay up for the SSP as he was paying up...... I'd like to get a copy of the Top 40 list now and see where he is on it because he always bragged he was just outside the top 20 and had over $500k invested in MOY. I bet he was selling the whole time he was telling SH'ers to pay up, I bet he owns Zero shares now and of course that's a disgrace in itself, telling SHer's to buy shares when he's selling.

All his Presentations were saying how great the company was progressing even though they were experiencing a few difficulties like every company does at times, so you can only go by what a company presents and what they communicate....both verbal and written

PC.....I believe you lied to me

As for the Chairman, where was your input and guidance, disgraceful comes to mind and is too weak a word..... but I don't want to get Modded

Pathetic, (truth strecher's) and Imbecilic are words that come to mind when one thinks of this companies management and board of the last couple of years

Was the board and management selling all there shares over the last 12 +++ months or so. I bet they were. Authorities can easily find this out, I would love to be proven right on this point

I hope all at the top get what they deserve

You have my phone number PC so pls call me. If you have missed placed it, pls contact HC admin and they will give it to you ok

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.