B2Y 0.00% 2.9¢ bounty mining limited

The Australian, 18 Nov 2019.Another matter QCoal is dealing with...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The Australian, 18 Nov 2019.
    Another matter QCoal is dealing with in the current 2020 financial year is the ASX-listed Bounty Mining, which Wallin’s company has entered into a facility agreement with to provide cash funding of $60m and lend it another $30m in return for securing an offtake agreement for 5 million tonnes of coking coal from Bounty’s Cook Colliery facility in Queensland.Bounty has a market capitalisation of about $19m and is one of several emerging ASX-listed mining stocks that Chris Wallin has shares in. Picture: Marshall SarahWallin owns 6.54 per cent of Bounty shares, which are down 44 per cent this year.
    So will Wallin's QCoal buy the remainder of Cook for a song and go again, one would have to assume so. He didn't tip 90M in there if he didn't have a plan. The recently upgraded rails etc nicely paid for by Bounty. If only we could invest in Q Coal...

Just my two bobs worth, I don't own shares in B2Y but I have an active interest in the QLD coal sector and other miners are in my portfolio.

Regards to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add B2Y (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.