ALR 0.00% 0.3¢ altair minerals limited

@Sharetrader78 - ALR -Mr Faheem Ahmed ...7 years of experience...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 871

@Sharetrader78 - ALR -Mr Faheem Ahmed ...7 years of experience
    then you have real miners with vaste experience in the sector"

... then you have punters who may make $$ ...

... and then you also have punters who refuse to be wrong, no matter what the market tells them [S78 / KIT67?]

... like you Share-Trader-78 by your own posts - FOMO @ 0.100 ... BUY @ 0.160 ... biggest holding ... ring any bells S78 ? ...

... S-78 holding from ~0.200 to ~0.020 may not make you a Master of the Universe, not matter how hard you ramp & stalk ...

... ALR imo maybe lucky not to be trading @ ~0.001 ... imo it maybe the South Australian projects giving some market interest.

... ALR maybe a 'moon-shoot' type hold ... one look at the map of the South Australian projects - eye-watering ...

... ALR hasn't released anything from Mt.Isa / ~8 weeks-in since sampling may have commenced ... maybe disgraceful !!

... ALR maybe priced as what they are ... no-one is posting ALR are RIO ...

... Share-trader-78 if you've got something technical to post, then am all ears ... though I've been careful not to spoon-feed you rampers, past ~18 months I've maybe introduced many O&G operational points over on your oil hold, points that unfortunately go straight-over your heads and you now find yourself's in the position you now are ...

... S-78 no matter how hard you laughably try to attach maybe an Exxon 2050 estimate to your oil-play [LOL] ... nothing may change that there maybe a real possibility of global oil over-supply vs a possible tight copper-market / or deficit [S/M T] ... and ALR may not have to be the next big South Australian UG Cu mine ... ALR may only require slightly higher grades than the already reported ALR Horse Well drill-shows ... and that's after only ~9 holes with ~1000m cover !

... there's nothing easy about drilling with ~1000m cover ... nice work so far from ALR imo ... but the market wants more.

... how may the market price an ALR with/if an AD-23 BHP type hit like at BHP Oak Dam West next door ... nuclear !

... FINGERS of GOD ...
    Last edited by Linebacker11: 14/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6000000 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11074708 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.25pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.