ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Well many posters were not happy when I posted we need to change...

1. 876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    Well many posters were not happy when I posted we need to change previous management...The guy was too busy and in 4 years we didn't have any good run, first and last pump was when him took over...Sorry Andrew but we invested in you, we paid your wages, we didn't get any returns for that...You didn't appreciate that, we trusted our money but we had lowest SP of all times...We lost 4 year for nothing and became a company nobody was interested,

But even if the property was let down before and the house is in good location, all depends on new owner, can be fixed and become the best property in town, most important is location !

The things just getting better, we welcomed 2 new experienced guys before, we can see they didn't waste time and brought another 3 proffs, I believe we will fulfill our expectations , just let them show to the market what they are capable off.

By the way, this ANN should've been price sensative I think....we getting back interest...1200 eyes fallow this ANN, some will invest if they want peace of caviar here tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $6.1K 1.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 312986 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 20062058 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.