NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Appointment of an Independent Governance Expert, page-15

1. 438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I got in and am holding for the starship "ENTERPRISE" to take us to the moon.
    Not confident it will happen for all of us NIU holders though.

The tick box consultant is finalising the security of niu's assets, eg our mine leases over eddie, the worthless left overs will be for the hanger inners to scrap over.

Yes you are truly right DT's management along with past and present team of "I" have had much and many times in the last three years and has failed to even pull his finger out, while the other hand has thrown away over $6 million from CR's.
    Do you really think DT can pull a rabbit out of his hat with the recent sell out of the small funding deal of extremely limited disclosure to share holders will right the ship.

I am not as hopeful as some who replenish there hopes from DT's stories that he uses to drag peeps hopes up, again and again.

How long can a high school teacher extend his gullibility to holders, we had one tilt at change though the gullible hung onto the teacher over the well experienced mining industry credentials of the challengers who offered a change to right the ship quite some time ago.

I do not parley with the CEO (one man show) any more and have not do so for much a long time now...........
    and or the past tilt team of 3 .

Three experienced mine industry people looked over for a past school teacher - WTF is wrong with this equation ( common sense has gone missing in action)

$6,000,000 over 2 years for ZIP
    Now $500,000 for what? "a miracle"
    ( it possibly could be achieved, if we all go to church and ask for forgiveness for the none believers along with all our sins and hale five marry's)

I will not be attending church any time soon so the AU gov tax department will be waiting for mine to come out of the bottom draw.

I have a bird in one hand for DT and fingers crossed in the other for holders!

FID
    DT = Dick Tracey aka Tracey Lake..........................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.