IPD 3.39% 5.7¢ impedimed limited

thanks Fred and Acclivity .. its quite "interesting" reading...

1. 759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    thanks Fred and Acclivity .. its quite "interesting" reading these.. re just one of them .. Aetna still says that BIS has "not been proven" .. quote from their report with BIS included is ...

The following procedures are considered experimental, investigational, or unproven because the effectiveness of these approaches has not been established: I'll give that a LOL..

.. be very interesting to have a conversation with them and look at all the PREVENT data .. and NCCN , NCI, ASBS.. plus the real world results coming out in numerous papers such as the one done by Montefiore Medical centre/Albert Einstein College of Medicine ( thanks Fred for that before ) that had a 1.41% incidence level of lymphedema using SOZO .. and ask them to validate their view that it hasn't been proven .. kinda shows the mentality of the medical profession and confirms this is the last battle that we ( IPD ) have to win before SOZO and L-Dex really start to take off.. that for me is a large part of what is the hold up re sales expanding rapidly as we all want...

all the work being done by PB and the team ( besides sales of course ) focussing on the medical education of the system to crack this is vital .. reference all the activities detailed in last 4c re lymphedema month etc..

otherwise less than 5 days to go ..

cheers ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $103.9K 1.809M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 886266 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 329600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.