IPD 4.62% 6.2¢ impedimed limited

Here are my observations below.I built a table of from what...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370

Here are my observations below.

I built a table of from what interactive brokers considered ashealth/medical companies with the similar market cap. They are notcompetitors.
    Our current CEO salary is toward the lower end of the range while our formerCEO is to the higher end of the salary range. PBs STI if achieved would movetotal compensation into mid-range. RV missed one of his KPIs for 2023 and was paid for 50% of STI or additional 40% of salary. Total possible for RV was $1.05M AUD. PB is max $880K AUD.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6346/6346744-20c9b92a7e364f61b92240e6026c85b0.jpg

Cheap options theory.
    The options as per ASX announcements for RV & PB are priced similar. See above lower right-hand side. Personally, I don't buy into cheap option theory and a series of policy announcements to be shortly released. I can be wrong on this, we shall see. We are in same position as 20/03/2024 on price and funding at similar level.

Market cap/stretch target.
    I note the last time the share price was at 0.40 was October 2018.
    I have no confidence in what the former lot presented, the debacle of rate of policy change confirms they had no idea, I belief we have been hoodwinked in the pace of policy change which is a shame because the whole CR was based on this rate of change. Historically time frames have always been a lot more than stated in presentations and this time proved no different. It’s another failed CR outcome in a long line of failed CR outcomes. At this stage I consider $750M to be a more realistic than the 2028 outlook from RV resolution table you can build from 2022. The price I have is $1.22. He said himself they did not think they would get into the guidelines and here we are in the guidelines. A positive I can glean from this escapade is Dr Chen.

Basic wage theory.
    See above table and note the short-term incentive. You can draw your own conclusions. As best as I can tell STI are opaque until the annual report comes out and then you can see the metrics. Thanks for getting me to look at this, there is some good info in section 5.3.

Dilutivecheck.
    see right hand side of to compare.
    Note CFO/COO by my calculations saves $4M+ in salary out to 2028. noting 60% 2025 incentive

Sales profitability metric.
    IMHO I think the market will now only focus on sales rather than policy change. The current team have been put in place to sell SOZOs. They have work arounds where policy is not silent or approved for use and hospital systems are getting letters from the insurers stating they can get coverage even when the policy states no coverage as is the case is in Texas with HCSC. IMHO HCSC should change policy at the end of Sep24 and are the main insurer for 4 states.

STI

The C-Suite has at risk transformationincentives for 2025. 80% of TFR for PB details below.

2/3rds are additional performance shares issued from 2026 to 2028. I understand these shares will need to be approved at an AGM or another GM.
    There should be more info on the performance hurdies in the 2024 annual report. Which may be out before the GM at the end of August.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6346/6346708-238c60ebfdb03a60d674e473e73770be.jpg

Information on cashless exercise of optionscan be found at below ink.

https://www.impedimed.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Employee_Incentive_Plan_2021-11-10_Final.pdf

I hope this offers some insight for the GM vote.

There is a better way.
    Acclivity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.