KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

I've also been happy to take the burden off a few of those...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    I've also been happy to take the burden off a few of those sellers at .08c The recent selling into may well be leftover from the recent daytrader activity that saw 80m change hands above this level.

Unlike many of the patient holders here I've only recently entered into KKL. However I don't see this as being a bottom drawer keeper. There is simply too much news in the pipeline and now with the new CEO on board alongside Richard Sealy, the timing is looking right.

What's holding this back is their current cash flow position and imminent funding/grant announcement.  Whilst this may well be a deterrent to day traders it provides some exciting possibilities to the more patient.

From KKL's 20th May announcement:

“The Company is currently in confidential negotiations with the CSIRO on a joint venture to develop a prototype to seek commercialization of the patented Certain ID technology. Discussions continue with third parties as to a possible amalgamation of the Company with other synergistic companies.”

And then these further points....

- The Company has several opportunities for amalgamating patents and potentially even shareholdings with other companies that are now being vigorously pursued;
    - The Directors are negotiating with certain parties already shareholders of the Company to invest further funds in the Company that should support operations for another 12 months, and
    - The Company continues to receive an improved royalty stream which in itself is enough to cover the present basic operational outgoings of the Company.

Operational outgoings are minimal indeed. And particularly comforting to see the new CEO take a large chunk of his remuneration as equity. It wont take much to get this cash flow positive in the ST. Then who knows what MC we could place on this co with a Curtain ID deal forthcoming. I do know one thing, there aren't many penny stocks out there with 3M as a partner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.