KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Cheers Mr B: I have only one concern. We all remember the spike...

1. jwt
    3,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Cheers Mr B: I have only one concern. We all remember the spike created only a short time ago, god bless their little hearts, which really didn't do any long termers any damage: but is this another pump? We'll see tomorrow if it keeps going: I might dump a few mill and see if I can get them back lower. Or I may not. O, I love intrigue. Of course, they may ann that the CSIRO now have the goahead to proceed with producing a protatype gizmo. That would be good.

Curiously, I have just been dealing with a bank about transferring large amounts of cash overseas, and have applied for a "token"??? which I will take with me. Apparently, it generates random numbers, one of which I need to quote when I need to transfer funds. This may be old hat but is something I have no experience with.

Hoping for another big day tomorrow; and wondering if a big buyer is lining up for an insider court case in due course. That would be good for us little fellows; not so good if someone inside knows something.
    Cheers jwt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.