TAT 0.00% 2.5¢ tartana minerals limited

Ann: Appointment of CEO-R3D.AX, page-7

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    2016 AGM Chairman’s Address

The following address is to be given by the Chairman of Redchip International Limited at the Company’s AGM today.
    On behalf of my fellow directors I welcome you to the Redchip International Annual General Meeting.
    At this meeting of shareholders, you will be asked, amongst other things, to consider a change in the name of the Company to R3D Global Limited. This change of name reflects the company’s global ambition and correlates directly with our ASX company code “R3D”.
    Our Company was reinstated to trading in March this year following 5 years under suspension from trading.
    Our Company has a new direction, a strong board and the objective of providing world-class digital media investor relation services to primarily small cap companies. I’d like to say the 3D’s in R3D stand for Disruptive, Dynamic, and Digital.
    We acknowledge that there have been some recent impediments that have slowed us down, however we are confident that with the experience and energy of our recently appointed Chief Executive Officer, Mr Leonardo (Leo) Lopez and backed by a senior management team with vast financial markets experience we will be propelled to the next stage of its development.
    To our long-standing shareholders, that have withstood the years of inactivity and to our new shareholders that have joined the Company, I assure you of your directors and management’s commitment to see our Company grow and excel.

For further information, please contact: Henry Kinstlinger on +61 2 8823 3640 [email protected] or visit www.r3d.com.au

in what way have they disrupted anything ???????????

Hot Trading Hot Capital

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27741 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 57447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.