QMN 0.00% 16.8¢ queensland mining corporation limited

Is it me or does everyone else feels that the Dr is playing...

1. 38 Posts.
    Is it me or does everyone else feels that the Dr is playing musical chairs with the same people in the room.

The husband of Cathy Wu --> Eddy Wu who represents the top share holder is now a CEO. For me the alarm bells should start ringing immediately.

The statement " After reviewing his performance over the last two months, the Board 'unanimously' agreed that Eddy is the most suitable CEO candidate to drive QMC forward.

Really?

What has he achieved in the last 2 months while the sp is at all time low?

Who in the Board really made that decision because to me it seems that there are only 2 - 3 people in the room that form the 'Board'. I am sure there are a lot of smart people out there who can see through the smoke and mirror tricks by the amazing Dr.

All i can see is that the CFO is his mate from Hydormet, CEO represents the top holder of QMN (not independent) and the Chairman/Director/Non Executive director / %insert title here% is Lakshman.

Based on what he has done (or not) for the SriLankan govt and Hydromet, he has lost all credibility according to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.