VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Ann: Appointment of CEO, page-142

1. 10,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Here's just one section of the new TSI website that stood out for me.

Loyalty & Rewards

* Tailor made loyalty and rewards solutions capability.
    * Easy integration with merchant billing system.
    * Integrated payment solution.

Why?

The Operations Update dated 02/02/17 below highlighted....

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20170202/pdf/43fr2w4bsqsww0.pdf

TSI expects to leverage off Kindered's business Utility relationships and are looking at identifying ways to monetise traffic at ATM transactions.

But this section of the new website highlights "Easy integration with merchant billing system". So couldn't that potentially mean that their potential scale and scope has expanded beyond what was originally planned? Couldn't it also potentially mean that each new merchant that TSI brings to the table that is interested in their loyalty and rewards program, Kindred benefits indirectly and vice versa? In other words, any merchant with a billing system. Here's another thought that has crossed my mind. Could TSI's existing bank clients (that don't have a customised loyalty and rewards program) benefit from this digital loyalty and rewards app? Could it potentially be integrated within their systems? Another point that is important for me is, if you refer to dot point #3 above from TSI's website, one of the solutions under this business line is 'integrated payment solution'. Remember I mentioned that the TapnEarn website now has a 'Payments' tab. Take note of what's highlighted on that section of their website and the three steps involved.

http://tapnearn.com/web/TapnEarn/index.html#page6

Of course the tie up with Kindred would first need to be confirmed. So fingers crossed.

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.