APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

About time that Auspac updated the companies information See...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    About time that Auspac updated the companies information
    See that Nick Gaston still listed as secretary (Austpac managers page) http://www.austpacresources.com/managers.php
    AND
    the Overview page "Newcastle Iron Recovery Plant. The latter project, which will commence operations in 2015, will lead to significant commercial opportunities in the iron and steel industries." http://www.austpacresources.com/project.php
    Sorry have to note
    "PLEASE NOTE:Austpac is constructing a new website to replace this site." seems that Austpac has neither the expertise to construct a new website, or funds to have it made, or no has forgotten this page.
    Now everything the year is moving fast, only a third of 2020 left, no sign of the pilot plant operating, no funds to employ any operation staff, no statement of reasons for the delay (assume that the lost valves talked about back in 2010 or thereabouts
    I recall MT back in 2080 at the AGM saying tick tick tick to the success's of the ERMS EARs and the iron reduction pilot plant operations. Pilot plants are to test the process's, and to identify unknowns like corrosion, erosion, equipment selection and design etc.
    Would be nice if the company could identify the design problems which is preventing a successful continuous pilot operation, which until it does, forget about any commercial operations or share value increase
    Note, I did hold shares at one time, and I revisit occasionally to see if my decision to sell was correct

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.