SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Ann: Appointment of CEO, page-34

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Have said it before but will say it again.There is only one listed Australian company with experienced fertilizer management and that is South Hartz Potash.
    You would think if you were going to build a potash mine where it has never been built before and were spending hundreds of millions the first thing you would look for would be industry experience.
    You might ask why the only touted experienced executive at SO4 jumped ship about 6 weeks before the latest debacle.
    Because they lack the experience they do not know the questions to ask and, probably worse, do not understand the answers they are being given by independent advisers.
    You have to wonder if experienced management will not take the job because they know how hard it might be to fix.
    There is a big difference in skill sets needed to build a mine and operating a mine.But then with this you are adding chemistry.
    Hopefully it can all be fixed.But it will not happen until they get real experience on the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.