CAY 3.03% 6.4¢ canyon resources limited

Share price tells us nothing good is imminent.8c is imminent....

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Share price tells us nothing good is imminent.

8c is imminent. For years it has never been able to get a run on.

100% Lucky Phil has been great with the government - fair dinkum, he's had the toughest job out there over the past few years. Who else would have put their hand up to go back and forth and risk their life. I doubt its his fault that so much of this gets dragged out and I'm assuming he's met with smiles, lies and delays the right way through. He's been bloody good on that front you must admit.

But, there's always been the next thing to be patient for without the last stuff happening. Seriously where the f is the update on the major delays on milestones. Its like we just write it off and hope like f something good will soon happen - but it never does.

Great news with the new CEO and a handover needs to happen. But....most of this sh*t should be signed off by now.

If things were close we would not have retraced this week, especially not this quick. Share price is the best indicator of what's coming up and that's probably bugger all. Yeah also agree with others here, broker support and marketing has been non-existent and that's probably because they can't tip their clients into something they don't believe in.

My patience is gone, its frustration now. Frustrated that I've been patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $87.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.2¢ $72.63K 1.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 127034 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 68000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.