SVG 4.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Appointment of CEO, page-56

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Wishing you the best for your surgery Doc. Thanks for your posts and sageist insights. Always good to see both sides of an investment for due diligence. Always enjoy the good humor you and Bigman post with.

My Q to the community is: Can they run the plant with stockpiled ore through the wet season?

... IMO like a good cricket batsman SVG still need to put more runs on the board for market to adopt interest.
    ... in high cost environment many Au producers are struggling, and equity markets are very limited
    So SVG will need to show:
    * steady high g/t feed stock (8g/t is great!), steady output, low AISC, good recovery % and gold bars with CIL circuit. They still need to pay off the plant purchase and get cash flow positive.
    * large discovery for JORC in tenements at NZ, AgateCreek or Savannah region.
    * nearby gold producer using our plant (like KIN with the DCN plant)
    * Good planning and execution from new CEO
    (ANW Tin will take 2 years to come to fruition, and coking coal is also on hiatus. So the focus is on gold).
    ___ comparing this Au investment to Bigmans DRE is like chalk and cheese. Well done BigM with your REE, Cu Ni play. However they aren't a producer yet, so I'm not sure they can sustain such a high SP rise. Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66548 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 68328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.