SCL 0.00% 48.0¢ schrole group ltd

Marlin1895: If you truly believe that maybe you should short...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Marlin1895: If you truly believe that maybe you should short some shares here and see what happens. I for one would find that amusing smile.png

For real though: I don't think SCL have disclosed their churn before. Correct me if I'm wrong. This quarter was clearly bad due to the economic hardship brought onto schools from covid but it'll be more than offset by the Faria partnership.

Early on I shared the same concerns as you had on the Faria partnership but so far they have acted entirely fair.
    Faria is helping Schrole upgrade their IT resources by helping them find competent new programmers, sharing their own customer base and training their own salesforce to help cross-sell Schrole. Faria benefits by owning 19.9% of Schrole and receiving an "app store" fee of somewhere between 15-30% of Schrole's revenues from customers that were pre-existing Faria relationships.
    I'm sure Faria wouldn't mind owning Schrole but that clearly wasn't on the table this time around.
    That being said, the two companies are indeed highly complementary and synergistic as Faria's software offering is wholly focused on students (teaching, admissions, tuition) whereas Schrole's is wholly focused on teachers (recruiting, background screening, professional development).
    Given Faria's ~$30 million ARR versus Schrole's $5-6 million ARR (Schrole holders are in this for more than a $30 million AUD market cap) it's probably still too early to talk about merging the two companies, but once Schrole scales some more this would make a lot of industrial sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 48.0¢ 48.0¢ $39.66K 82.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1045601 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 414602 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.