PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Appointment of CFO , page-18

1. 46,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8785
    "its sad that hooter gets some sort of kick out of trying to upset people about that fact"

Pickme - thats where you are totaly wrong my posts are directed at management of public companies if you read the CDU thread where I was holder for 5 of the last 6 years I post in a similar crtital vien.

The problem with both PLV and CDU is they are cult stocks as far as the retail holders are concerned - A negative post about management is taken personaly by a lot of posters - I am not insulting their spouse or chidren its just another 3 letter stock code on the ASX - J/P Morgan Cliffs, EIM etc have no emotional atatchment to PLV its just business to them - they are no diferent to retail holders they backed the wrong horse in this one and they just cut and run - rarely will they try and averge down their mistakes chasing bad money with good unlike the mums and dads who consitently try and catch falling knives and thats not a stock specific PLV statement.

So in short if peolple take my posts personaly I cant help that - if I stray outside the posting guidelines with a post deemed a flame or a bait - I get modded.

Just chill a bit all I see is anger transference from management to the posters who highlight public company short comings as opposed to head in the sand cheer leading.

hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.