AGY 1.22% 8.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: Appointment of Chairman-AGY.AX, page-60

1. 317 Posts.
    From what I have heard Alex is the full time PDN CEO.

Happy for you to keep him and the AGY team accountable - keep doing so, but the above are my thoughts on the situation.

Jerko is the heart and soul of AGY so I'm happy sitting on AGY until it moves and waiting for him to setup the game plan. Maybe give Jerko a call and touch base with him - I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions you have in relation to the projects or Alex.

I, like you, understand that it is frustrating seeing us at such a low MC compared to others however I'm happy to wait on the projects we have planned. It's true the market doesn't rate AGY currently (it's definitely under the radar) but as soon as we commence drilling I believe (or at least I hope) the market will clue onto the huge potential and value of AGY. People are much more conservative with their funds nowadays compared to a couple months ago when everyone was investing in any Company that even mentioned lithium. Now people won't invest in a Lithium company unless they see first hand quality results from drilling - unfortunately how I see it at the moment.

I have faith in management but not blind faith as I know this could pan out or could not pan out in the end. Time will tell, but keep doing your thing Bill and if you find out any more info please keep us updated as I enjoy reading your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $51.68K 619.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112262 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 2703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.