PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Appointment of Chairman and Director Resignation-ABU.AX, page-68

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Understand where you are coming from bm3121, am in the same boat. All we can hope for is that this new BOD earn their dollars & turn ABU around. To be honest i will not mind if they make their $millions as long as we get to share some of the windfall. What happened previously was an absolute disgrace & for those people involved in the deliberate destruction of the company i hope karma catches up with them one day. There is no forgiveness in me for what had transpired, it was blatantly carried out with no consideration of ordinary small investors. I think that now the company is on the road to success, we have some very promising projects & it won't be to long before we get some results. Wish everybody success & hopefully we will at least get our money back. On another note, the fight that was put up by many of us here stopped the big end of town in their tracks, so if ABU & IGOs exploration programs are successful then the BOD will be aware that us small people will not be selling out for a song if any takeover offer comes about. We live in hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 21688615 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17631856 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.