EMP 8.33% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Ann: Appointment of Chairman, Company Secretary & Directors, page-40

1. 10,927 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    had a chat via phone with Carl, earlier this arvy. He's had a spell over Xmas (which he's fully entitled to), but, he's still at it, in the office.
    Despite opinions that he is on the "outer", he is surprisingly upbeat and confident, and rightly so, with around 14 of the T20 backing him. Whilst being open, he is keeping his cards close to his chest, and assures me there are a multitude of options available to bring about a result.
    From what i could interpret, Carl is going to try for a diplomatic resolution first....failure will mean dragging out the heavy weaponry. Hopefully, something diplomatic will prevail, in order to avoid bogging things down. As we all know from early voting in the 4th Jan meeting, the numbers are well stacked, leaving Vaz with few, if any options.
    As for concerns over the risk of a lowball raise by Vaz, well, i think my views on the other thread remain relevant, and, it didnt appear to be an issue of concern.
    Whilst Carl has the backing of the majority, he was at pains to make it clear that he is still thinking of the retail band on the register.....unfortunately, being stymied by the "new" board means he is unable to direct any comms to shareholders via say, any asx announcement, or shareholder update. He was impressed by the response in the voting, as was i....it was a great effort for a micro-cap to get a response such as that.....one can only speculate now as to what the final result would have been.
    His message however, is to sit tight, be patient, and let this play out in an orderly, and proper manner...
    It will happen, its being done quietly, and is being hampered purely by the Xmas break....

watch this space...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.651K 513.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1635018 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 914486 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.