EMP 11.1% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

@loaner007 I appreciate folk posting on stocks I hold when they...

1. 5,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    @loaner007 I appreciate folk posting on stocks I hold when they think its a disaster. They bring much needed perspective. HC is almost exclusively a place where its all positive and dissenters chased away.

With that said, I am optimistic on EMP and my view is that most of the previous issues with the company are in the past. True, a new set have now cropped up which must be addressed. I am frustrated at myself for not doing proper due diligence on the directors when they came on board.

I look at the last three years only as what has been done, spent invested, wasted, whatever.
    Millions have been spent. Likely some squandered. But now may very well be the right time, as it would happen, the share price is at almost record lows. That must be painful for anyone holding throughout, or who held and sold on the way down.

For others though, who have bought on market at closer to the current price, it doesn't matter what the share price did over the last three years. It matters what happen in the next three. What will eventuate, zero guarantees. That's the game we play at this end of the market.

My thesis is extraordinarily simple. This company is valued at under $3m. It has a prospect, surrounded by majors producers, less than 5klms from existing pipelines which run straight to processing plants. Its a commodity trading at near all time record high prices, there is no gas import terminal in the region, so for now, little likely-hood that the price fall significantly.

I think its a realistic prospect that the share price could be multiples of the current one, in the medium term. If there is interest by larger players, or the potential of, I think the market will pay a much higher price than the stock is currently trading at.

Am also aware that I could loose a good chunk - or all - of whatever I put in. So place my chips accordingly.

Happy to hear any different points of view. Previous board squabbles, what they spent the money on years ago and issues with other projects however, not really relevant to the future of the company in my opinion.
    Last edited by webbj: 05/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $500 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2203771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 147144 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.