HHR 14.3% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Ann: Appointment of Chairman, page-3

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Good morning Money.

Yes, I went. From where I was sitting, it looked like you could count the attending shareholders on half a hand.

Damon (who is much taller than I thought by the way) made a presentation, before the formal part of the meeting.

I hung around afterwards to try and get the odd gem, but as you'd expect, he was understandably tight lipped.
    The good news is, that to the best of his knowledge, that group that was looking to muscle in and disrupt the board, have now sold out and moved on.

As anyone can see in the presentation, we have a pretty busy year ahead, which will be kicked off with the first share price catalyst; the finalising of the Freeport settlement. He said that this would be wrapped up "in the near term" and when I pressed him on exactly how long that was, he said:
    "sorry...I just can't".
    He did however, say that "everyone wants it to happen". The government, us and it's not rocket science to know that Freeport are walking away from everything oil, so they want it too. He went on to say that it was really just the red tape "I" dotting, but that it was progressing well and that the important cash injection would happen "near term".

As I thanked him and left, we both laughed and shook our heads at the current market cap when compared with the upcoming program, the current cash balance, but more importantly, with what sounds like is arriving any tick of the clock....

$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $32.53K 5.183M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 11086175 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4404864 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.