ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: Appointment of Chairman, page-19

1. 5,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    Very good post !

I would like to add the shareholders had it within their power and reach to avoid some of the financial hardship brought onto us by funding arrangement to allow overseas sharks to shorten, convert and accumulate at ridiculous price levels.

Ultimately, the shortfall of the CR allowed the chain reaction which was followed.
    Remember GC's uptake on the shortfall?
    That to me is good management and accountability, there is far too little appreciation amongst posts recently of such steps.
    As you rightly say though, heads rolled and management lived up to the consequences.

Why going on complaining about the obvious developments which led to the share price demise when the outlook has become so explicitly bright?

Elumme, Atomo, Planet Innovation, DMTC contracts, particularly the clear expectations of POC market access with our own products, the double dip revenue outlook to capitalize on royalties as well as manufacturing revenue lets one anticipate a very eventful 2017.

It is December 2016 now, probably a good time to rather look forward towards an exciting year in 2017 than looking back at much discussed, dissected and commented on events of the past year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.