PLS 3.17% $3.05 pilbara minerals limited

I notice KB made the announcement for PMT regarding BOD change....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4139
    I notice KB made the announcement for PMT regarding BOD change. The new director appointment (Mellisa) is about getting the permitting and stakeholders on board for fast tracking the process. So I think KB has identified that this is the priority and made changes immediately.

On the PLS front, we have a M&A targeted appointment in Mr Stanning.

LTR require more cash to build the now 600kt plant. They are newbie’s and as much as the HC faithful think they will be world beaters in ore processing and building a Hydroxide plant, (because they’ve learnt from others mistakes, apparently) they will possibly need another stakeholder with IP. How big are the ego’s on the BOD too much to ever come.

The RR article by BF blatantly names the two mentioned above as possibilities for the PLS mountain of cash. The longer 2023 goes, the greater the competition will be for these size resources. PLS will probably never get another ALO priced acquisition. Accepting higher paid prices for resource/ asset acquisitions will be required by PLS also.

Saying all that, PLS may go a junior explorer direction or another mineral. It’s all speculation after all, so let’s trust that Mr Stanning and the BOD move reasonably quickly and sensibly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.