SFZ 0.00% 0.2¢ south american ferro metals limited

legume...for me the following section highlights the main game...

1. 19,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    legume...for me the following section highlights the main game for the directors with all their options.

"The Ponto Verde deposit is the direct extension from Vale's Itabirite deposit on the adjoining permit. This deposit hosts a 1.5bt reported resource to a depth of 300m, located on the ridge behind Ponto Verde. To develop the deposit Vale will be required to access SFZ's permit. We see corporate upside as a distinct possibility with Vale seeking to acquire SFZ to access its deposit."

Exercise price 36 cents based achieving 50 cents for 5 consecutive days.

These guys pay day is 50+ cents.

You need to look at the background of the new CEO, he's not a lightweight, but is SFZ the fit for him???? Yes but a considerable price.

All directors have skin in this, even your favorite. But minimum pay day is double current share price. Tell me it won't happen? You have been around long enough to know it will.

Remember UMC, what did management do? Lined their pockets and gave it away to BHP.

SFZ far move advanced than UMC ever was. Vale will take this off SFZ Management's hands, there will be no holding out, just a sweet arrangement.

Expect drilling rigs galore to prove a the resource.

I sold most on the spike in February, but still had a residual amount that didn't get hit. I have been buying since last week anything below 0.25.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.