BPT 2.80% $1.10 beach energy limited

Ann: Appointment of Chief Executive Officer, page-20

1. 11,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852
    BPT will no doubt hit $2 soon, I am in no way shying away from that. If you look at current high oil and gas prices in relation to our history we are incredibly undervalued right now. The latest quarterlys have also shown the company has made massive improvements and profits will only be extended at these levels. Like Oz has said above, plenty of investors will be transitioning to safety and storing cash in sectors with strong growth. Especially companies guaranteed to make profits and provide decent future dividends.

As with the $200 oil, that was actually experts predicting that, and I said that at the time. They expected the War to get more out of hand and didn’t factor in China lockdowns at the time. That’s why it hasn’t reached those levels yet. But there is always time in this crazy world.

The Only one who is spreading nonsense is you. Looks you took your opportunity to play on the 6% drop on open and spread fear in relation to the CEO appointment. It then pulled back to around 2% on close like I expected.
    Last edited by coto: 19/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.030(2.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.509B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.10 $1.07 $13.02M 11.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 197359 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.