GCM 0.00% 0.4¢ green critical minerals limited

Hi Coal and gas - and - Anoremalous (I note as usual the former...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi Coal and gas - and - Anoremalous (I note as usual the former holds no share and says sell and the latter who I have not seen here before, holds share and says Hold.
    I called Leon yesterday and had a long chat. Possibly you two should do the same?
    I did not query whether the +15y experience stated for the new CEO is correct - did not notice it, but maybe it is +14y or plain 15 - why split hairs?
    What I did ask Leon is how many applications the Company received for the CEO position, he did not answer that but said there were some surprising ones, and that at least 10 were interviewed. That was followed by a rigorous and time consuming authentication process of the applicants' stated education and work experience given the importance to get the correct person. Only then was the decision made.
    Seems there are still people willing to plagiarize or falsify both education and work experience claims which are easily checked. I thought that was a criminal offence, and if not it should be. How can an immoral person expect to run a public company?
    All that aside, I personally am happy with the choice the Company has made in their CEO selection. Not that I have met Mark, but we now have some fresh young blood.
    Leon seems to be relieved that GCM will now have an executive employee to assist with the growth trajectory of the Company.
    I for one took up all my recent rights at 1.2c and attached 5-yr options at 2.2c and am happy to say that after many years as a loyal shareholder that at 2.2c I finally break even again. I obviously paid too much under previous management (pre-end 2014) and boom times!
    Share price often stays the same but the market cap increases - not sure this company ever had a market cap of $20M before?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.978M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 6407068 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5606010 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.