HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Appointment of Chief Executive Officer, page-14

1. 6,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4170

Nothing to do with him not being happy and moving on, he was made redundant but, he was over-seeing a producing gold mine that has a resource of over 3M oz of gold, was ramping up production to 150,000oz per annum, 2 quarters away from being cash flow positive to currently having no core business after losing control of the management of the mine, all that remains is a shell and the Company trying to dispose of remaining assets before the inevitable.

Never said he was the only one, re: "but I would be doing some deep research on any of the current and/or past senior management / board of directors aligned with Firefinch ........(sic)"
    He wasn't on the board of Firefinch, but he was on the board (along with 3 other Firefinch personnel) of Morila SA that controlled the operating mine.

It is ok, you don't want to get any negative posts, but it isn't all roses and others may find the information useful when researching?
    Basically the intent of a share forum site is to share information, slapping backs and clapping hands doesn't always cut it though.

Taplin got retrenched, no longer getting paid (thank goodness, $1,442,000 remuneration for 2 years 2 months + 1.6 million performance shares SMH)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.