HVY 3.85% 5.4¢ heavy minerals limited

Ann: Appointment of Chief Executive Officer, page-16

1. 542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    It's not about negative posts, it's about you appearing out of the blue making unsubstantiated claims.
    In terms of your comment that the forums intent is to share it is you who restricts their profile, you choose not to share the overwhelmingly good operations Andrew has been involved in with a focus on a single bad operation, and you have not shared how you know Andrew lost control of management leading to the companies demise.
    You seem to have some knowledge of this yet my research cannot find anything cited publicly. Do you have substantiated information on this? If not then it is unsubstantiated, if so bring it to the table.
    You have negative sentiment towards Andrew, that is fine but it seems personal and this is not the place for it. Your comments if true are concerning and only serve to denigrate and compromise Andrews credibility.

Whilst HVY continues making positive forward progress I will continue to 'slap backs'. When we hit hurdles and things don't go to plan I will vent my concerns directly with Adam Schofield and also here, but they will be substantiated.
    If your intent here is good then as a sh I welcome you and look forward to the debate and some justified criticism. If you continue to hide behind a restricted profile and cannot justify your claims, for the sake of wasted posts and arguments it will be best that I limit our interaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.065K 56.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 23840 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HVY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.