HIO 3.57% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

Having done a little research, I think I like Tom Revy as our...

1. 891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 973
    Having done a little research, I think I like Tom Revy as our new CEO.

Ok, would have I liked someone who has just delivered their third multi billion dollar project? Of course, but I also accept that they would come with a very significant salary that is beyond our current budget. Therefore, if that is not realistic at this stage to spend those dollars, what would I like in a new MD/CEO?

• Someone who understands the technical aspects of the project so they don't just accept whatever a consultant tells them and can push back when required.
    • Someone who can build relationships with all stakeholders
    • Someone who can actively promote Hawsons and increase the market awareness for the project
    • Someone who can build trust and have the confidence of shareholders and JV Partners

I think that Tom Revy can deliver the above.

His technical training was initially as a metallurgist but he has also completed a graduate diploma in business. Back in the 1990's he was an investment adviser for stock brokers JB Were & Son, so he understands how the brokers work and what they are looking for. His role with Worley Parsons as Development Director had the primary role overseeing ongoing development of business relationships. His more recent management roles seem to be with projects that would have their share of challenges, so he will be prepared for the challenges that arise with any project. I have watched a few videos of Tom Revy in interviews or presentations. He comes across as someone very knowledgeable of the project he is representing and I would like to hope it is not long before he is delivering some presentations and interviews for Hawsons.

One video that I particularly liked was one that is available on Resource Rising Stars youtube channel and I hope that Hawsons produces something similar. Google or try link below with spaces removed in you tube

https://www.you tube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=MmCpS1zC7ww

I look forward to seeing what Tom Revy will do for Hawsons.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.7¢ $24.76K 884.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1295503 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 250655 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ 515708
Last updated 14.29pm 17/06/2024 ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.