BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

Ann: Appointment of Chief Financial Officer, page-61

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Stormer,

Your on a roll at the moment with moderated posts!

Keep up the great analysis.

I went to re visit your post to see if there was any diarrhoea in the picture but atlas it was moderated in record time! I hope your pooch is feeling better.

Now I can’t believe I am going to reference your mate JP but here goes.

JP in his infinite wisdom posted that gold will be on average $2500 in 3-6 months time. He failed to reference the upcoming Basil 3 requirements as the likely price increase catalyst even though this information has been posted before by one of our quality members.

Now if this happens it will be around the time of BDC’s Final Investment Decision.

So given gold at $2500 (thanks againJP) minus AISC $1220 = $1280 profit per once.

$1280 x 135 000 oz average production per year = $172.8 million profit per year.

Okay I know you will want me to mention the share dilution required to raise the $140 million capex requirement, but again thanks to JP’s awesome gold price prediction it will coincide with a strong gold price and hopefully a more supportive SP will negate an excessive raise.

But hey what other 7.2c stocks other than BDC that you moan so much about has the potential to deliver future dividends close to and more likely greater than the current price?

Seriously though, do some reading up on Basel 3 and the requirement central banks have for all paper gold to be backed 1:1 by the physical stuff stored in the vault not to mention it is to be counted as a full 100% asset as is cash and T- bonds up from the current 50% discounted rate.

Got to be good for the price of gold and the price of BDC after all we will be developing shortly and producing soon enough.

I hope your dogs feeling better Stormer and thanks JP for your previous input regarding the gold/silver price.

Hasaman

Last edited by Hasaman: 25/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.