ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1640
    What then is your take on all the estimations of cashflow that have been undertaken by HC members in respect of DSO? Do you not feel that income stream will now go a very very long way toward that “additional funding”?

What about the increased production output volume of spod now possible with the extra capex and possibility for pre sales of offtake of that extra volume - wouldn’t that be a valid and reasonably expected source of such funds?

Let’s also not forget we have a very low current debt exposure and likely a very good scope for debt funding if that became necessary - wouldn’t it be a reasonable consideration for that funding desire?

We also have not tapped the Fed on the shoulder for critical mineral based government funding yet …

What I mean is sure the SP is up, but I don’t for a second think the BOD were expecting the SP to remain where it was as we approach production (consider the strike price for options included in recent board appointments, consider ALB was talking of possibilities with the BOD previously, consider the information that has been given by BOD of recent about showing potential investors the developments) thus I doubt they are caught surprised and “hey we could CR - better lock in that CFO to do that”.
    Last edited by Acgm: 22/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.