LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Appointment of Chief Financial Officer, page-83

1. 9,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17704
    The poster suggesting a CR is happening is posting nonsense - anyone in a data room at this stage would be there for takeover not CR. Anyway, takeover has been firmly rejected so if Albermale are in dataroom, which I doubt LTR would let them into a dataroom, then it is about takeover offer been incraesed. Absolute unsubstantiated information.

As to this nonsense of CR - the development strategy of LTR is to sell DSO and spodumene first and get the cash flow needed to fund hydroxide facilities (assuming no JV for hydroxide facilities hence where Albermale does have a chance to enter a JV with LTR is through hydroxide, not takeover). LTR is not short of cash for finalising its spodumene facilities is my point - end of story.

If LTR was to do a CR it would be on the basis to go alone on the hydroxide facility, and this is the key point for you, meaning bringing the timeline of that facility foward. If It decided to raised $1 billion at $2.20 - $2.50 per share to fund that facility it would mean there would be no takeover offer ever acceptable to the board that is not $10 or above. If LTR fund hysroxide then the cheque book is going to need to be bigger, noting that under LTR's development plan that hydroxide is later this decade at a time Albermale and SQM start worrying about where nationalisation of their operations in Chile is heading

I will leave it at that - but note your baiting as you still have not said why, I repeat why does LTR need to do a CR now. That is why I call your input unsubstantiated diatribe. Because right now LTR don't need to do a CR - hydroxide in their planning is funded through cash flow. And if a JV does evetuate, I suspect LTR will be in the drivers seat to decide who put what in in terms of that facility

For others relevant posts are here: Post #:65809559 and post#:67197464 and
    So why does LTR need to do a CR? If you don't answer this basic thread all you are posting is diatribe.

All IMO
    Last edited by Scarpa: 23/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.