AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hmm, in any project you assemble the team at the right time and...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hmm, in any project you assemble the team at the right time and before the volume of work increases or you are doomed from the start. That team forms the core of expertise and commences work on the detailed planning and execution phases. You don't do any of that until you have an approved high level project plan in place that contains valid/confirmed requirements which justify engaging the team along with adequate budget confidence to support it. If you just blindly hire people who are going to sit on their hands then yes you are going to fail. You honestly think they are doing that?

RCF may have significant confidence in the AVL team not to put someone on the board - or they may do it later in the process too - i don't know - i don't know how they operate? As a significant shareholder and one with extensive experience in what they do i will assume they know EXACTLY what they are doing. Why they did it with TMT, i don't know and i don't care as i am not interested in TMT.

This project has taken its time getting here, i agree but its been done with a lot of detail and strategic thinking. There are many elements still turning the corner in this products market space but they are turning. Had there not been so many delays on a global context since 2019 perhaps things might be further ahead at this point but this team has forged ahead, remained buoyant and without debt. That's a remarkable achievement!

For me they are building a good team and the onboarding of these resources is a positive indicator that things are moving in the right direction - 100%!

All in my opinion - make yours based on your own research and not on the basis of HC soap box warriors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $17.53K 1.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6688773 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 10769809 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 677610
Last updated 11.12am 29/04/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.