BRK 7.69% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

BRK stuffs up a lot in the financial areas that I've seen. Last...

1. 4,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    BRK stuffs up a lot in the financial areas that I've seen. Last quarter BRK earned $238k on the average $25m they had in the bank last quarter, which sounds great, that's 4%pa. But then you see the total of $341k for the nine months to date. They should be earning about $1m a year on that cash and a good CFO will make it work harder than that.

DP has constantly used the oil price as reasons why or why not he has been looking to expand or bring forward production or prioritised things. He even commented on how well they had timed things on the train wreck of a briefing yesterday. That's totally back the front, you want to be building the company confident it will reap rewards in any part of the cycle. A good CFO will eliminate risk that by hedging the oil price. He will guarantee prices and add certainty. BRK has floundered badly with that previously.

The share buy back is a dogs breakfast, hopefully he takes over that project.

God knows what other demons are in there from not having a funds focused employee. The company has been reamed by brokers and cap raising firms, my hope is that was through being inept rather than crooked. Either way I hope those days are gone with a CFO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $62.67K 4.899M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 16812807 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 22002260 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.