NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

If the Exchange would like the email to me, from the company,...

1. 480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    If the Exchange would like the email to me, from the company, where they tell me, that I am not jcallaway, and that jcallaway's listed debt and then loan, included in the Company Public filings since 3rd quarter of 2018, did not involve me, involved someone\something else not me, then gave the date of the obligations payment, with no supporting financial reporting notes in any76thing filed, while also threatening me, clearly, with legal remedies in both Australia, and here in the United States.

Simple investigation, look into the address and contact of jcallaway, look at the notes that caused it to be included in debt, look at why it was converted to a larger loan, how was tha new money1.25 million was received, where did the wire come on from, new money was a loan, so there is a loan document that must have contact and details of notification in it, then track where was the payment made too, and if it was into China or Hong Kong, what is the account number, and if an overseas account, did all authentications.

I am happy to repost it. All the transactions postings use the name of the entity as - lower case - jcallaway, just like my email, just like my Hot Cooper posting name.

Sure, right, a complete coincidence, a previous contractor relationship, mine, jcallaway, where they settled with me on an unpaid previous invoice, sure, again, easy to post all those settlement documents, then JT said, we will rehire you at this amount, and asked me to comment on the future of the product, I constantly pointed out it would never work as a small part, and also directed to address the fact that certain American related interests, might have taken the Souce code to try and resell.

I have documents, that show that I helped JT and his investment firm, SCM, deal with the issue in an American company, including a written request by JT to me, to please contact the US SEC, and point out to the SEC, how said American company, was defrauding JT and Net. I did so with the full understanding of other SCM employees. That company was defrauding NET and JT, in a way, that then mirrored diluting strategies that NET has used.

Happy to post all this.

Lastly - someone needs to go back to 2017, HC makes these easy to do, and make a Top Ten List of the most prolific Pumpers, many who often openly alluded too having inside information, to keep this up in the air.

Can the old guard remember the time when they had the earnings call, and some retail broker did not have his phone on mute, and then took a call from a client, and then told the retail customer, on "air", that the company would soon announce a big deal with China's largest consumer sales online company, prefacing this tip, as coming from the inside, this hilarity went out over the whole call, I know at least three others heard it.

Still see the chance of a Dead Cat Bounce BTW, this was so openly played out, they have to have had the nod from someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.