SYA 0.00% 3.7¢ sayona mining limited

I think I said that didnt l with..."Yep he certainly has some...

1. 3,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1198
    I think I said that didnt l with..."Yep he certainly has some good credentials and may well be a good fit"

My anger at this BoD's is warranted given the position as a collective they have got this company to with respect to one of the worst lopsided deals that the Exwankerbanker got them to sign...I'm all for being positive around good things when they happen but I'm finding it very hard to find something that they have done that has returned value to either you me or any other shareholder for that matter and everything they do tends to favour the Leech of Piedmonts Mob...so therefore as a long term Sayona Owner/Shareholder who wants to see a professional executive BoD's operating the company l am involved in that don't or cannot get past the mediocre stage then imo the whole board needs a good clean out of the dirt that has accumulated and when that happens our sp will spike significantly off the back of a good cleaning...its time to throw the rubbish out actually that time was just after the AGM so probably to late.

The new Managing Director you speak off that they are searching for what makes you think that will happen or a new CEO will be appointed what cause they say so lol...my money is on JB/B1 staying on as either one so they can the cherry pick who they want on board and that will happen because they want to continue being in control lets see what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $380.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $1.674M 45.78M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1003780 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 3377002 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ 11736316
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.