1AI 11.1% 0.8¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

".........................since the last failed clinical trial...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 986
    ".........................since the last failed clinical trial ..................."

I'd like to correct you here if I may. The last PD clinical trial did not fail and hence the chance that we now have for LCT to move forward to a Phase 3 for Parkinsons. Where I do agree however was the woeful shareholding of all the last directors, bar the late Sir Bob Elliot of course, who was IMO the original visionary of this company and it's science. It's all ancient history now, but I believe that that despite the successful Phase 2 the BoD at that time knew that they had lost the trust of the LTHs and lacked the will or ability to progress NTCell without Sir Bob. So they went off and sold the family silver (pigs, labs, staff and who knows what else) for cash which was quickly used up in wages and pet projects which went nowhere. Maybe it is these trials that you are referring to?, but as far as I know they were never clinical trials, as they never went further than the test tubes at AUT.

My hope with the new BoD is that they can get things up and running again for the benefit of PD sufferers and of course the shareholder investors. I'm honestly a bit worried that they will go down a path of many CRs, but time will tell on this score. So far I have not seen much communication to SHs and this has been one of the main problems with LCT since about 2019, but these are new guys in charge so we'll see how it goes. It appears that some new shareholders have a bit more insight into what these new guys are about (judging by the sporadic jumps in SP and volume) and possibly even what their plans are for LCT, but as far as I can tell the original LTHs of LCT are still wondering. The last announcement told us of rebranding and new projects etc. it will be interesting to see if NTCell gets pushed into the background in light of these changes.

I bought my first shares in LCT more than a decade ago and have seen the SP drop to where it is now, a fraction of the price I paid while at the same time the number of new shares issued for CRs has massively diluted my holdings. I'm therefore hoping you are right Axel and that these guys can run LCT with the skill and expertise that you seem to think that they have. I may even get my money back if they do. rolleyes.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.