PLS 0.77% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

Bottom line - yes … already the need to have detailed plans and...

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    Bottom line - yes … already the need to have detailed plans and systems for environmental protections through the whole product supply line is in place in some areas and will only increase in need. For example if we want our product to be able to be sold into say European markets (or into converters who sell to battery manufacturers who well to European destined car or other manufacturers) we will need to be able to meet their increasing demands for environment credentials.

I see this as a very smart move … develop Calix mid stream product (reduce shipped waste), powered by renewable energy sources (solar farm), open market to sell high value product with greater environmental “credentials” into markets prepared to pay more for such certification and now your BMX results (and product sale prices) are bumped up a notch because they are being reflective of that higher “spec” product. Of course the actual midstream salt or spod has the same constitution and concentrations of components, but now it can be shown to have had less environmental impact in its production, transport, waste disposal etc etc and will likely sell for more (and likely for more than the cost to get to that point).

So bottom line … yep I say it will effect bottom line - and nothing to do with “woke share buyers”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.025(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $9.766B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $56.04M 17.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 308603 $3.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.26 264343 67
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.