PV1 2.56% 4.0¢ provaris energy ltd

Ann: Appointment of Clarksons as Project Financial Advisor, page-160

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Guys, GEV never said they are going to make game changing announcements in March, but they said two things , 1. update on study results at Santos Basin, its a undeveloped oil field andFPSO, will take 3 years to complete. 2. Updates on US gas selling to Maxico.

What I know so far is, Place agreement is finalized at US, means loading point for gas. it was ready to be signed then comes these travel restrictions. Parties unable to travel to US to sign this deal. I don't have an uptodate info about Brazil study. Not sure if it is delayed or not. But you can see aussie citizens are trying to come back home and what is going on throughout the world.

If you want to make real money here, you need to wait 3 years and ignore the daily noise. In 3 years, we hope there wont be corona virus, Oil price wont be as low as it is now. Brazil and Maxico will need Gas. Brazilian media already quoting GEV's contributing in the path Brazil to become Gas exporter (from importer). There is also significant progress made at US Henry hub.

Now regarding cash, GEV is not doing any technical expenditure like it did during it's approval of the Ship or finding ship builder. Those who claim expense gone over the roof, has no idea, or probably got a self agenda. GEV clearly mentioned expense are tied with progress in the project. If MB is not flying to US to sign a deal, he is not paying plane fare. Lets hope GEV can negotiate $1500 per employee deal from GOVT and this way they wont need any capital in near future.

Please ignore the ignorant. Use Ignore button. And please stay at home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $16.57K 412.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44796 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 564424 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 143681
Last updated 12.30pm 27/05/2024 ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.