CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Ann: Appointment of Company Secretary, page-2

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Why would someone be so stupid to step into the role as company secretary with dead dog, blood sucking leaches of a company is beyond me. Then again She may be tarnished with the same brush as the rest of em !!!
    Surely they are going to fold and fall over, trading at 0.14c after the rip of consolidation of 200 to 1 and returning too market at 0.20c (0.001 before consolidation) this only months after giving the SH's a nice little credit raising/shares offering bullshit of a story and sucked us all in yet again.
    This proves beyond doubt that the powers that be ASIC have no balls and should be throwing the book at these blood sucking lying parasites. Its gone from worse to worse after SWM has become involved which from doing my own research into that mod is no surprise either.
    Yeah I'm upset, Yeah my decision to invest initially into PIEnetworks as they where was thought to be a wise investment, but to then allow a company to change names twice and do what they have and ripped the SH's of the way they have is beyond belief that they can continue to get away with it.
    Come on ASIS, do your investigation show some balls and throw the book at em.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.