AKO 0.00% 9.6¢ akora resources limited

I am sorry to hear you sold for a loss, it is never good to hear...

1. 2,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1656
    I am sorry to hear you sold for a loss, it is never good to hear about people losing money.

I do believe, however, that you are incorrect in your assessment of the company and the performance of management.

First, the company has zero influence on the ore price, and if you do a bit of research you will understand why the price has dropped recently.

Second, the company is hardly abandoned, a quick read of the announcements and posts here will tell you that the directors have indeed been buying on market.

The lack of liquidity and trading price is again at the mercy of the market, but you can be thankful for low shares on issue and a healthy Top 20 shareholder register, ie I have not seen any notices of selling.

The previous 10 years are almost irrelevant, the company IPO was less than 12 months ago, and despite the disruption from covid, are still on track to release a JORC compliant resource of 100 - 150 million tonnes of ore.

The company has also been proactive in determining not just the grade of the ore, but also the best and most cost effective size for crushing. The important thing to note here is the absence of the word "grinding", because it means less equipment, less power required, and less staff to run the operation - which will directly translate to lower Capex and Opex.

Value has indeed been created with the drilling and analysis of the ore, and with the march towards the maiden resource targeting the end of the year.

In relation to the advisors, it is their job to help sell the value within company to their network. You can do a quick search as to their credentials and past performance, but the announcement states these advisors helped the company with their IPO, and not only maintained their initial position, but increased their holding.

Their performance targets relative to the current share price could be considered ambitious if you were cynical, but they also mean every person right now has the opportunity to buy this company at lows and sell at highs if the targets are met.

$0.225c to $0.60c = 166%
    $0.225c to $1.00 = 344%

In relation to your selling, each person has their own reasons for which I am not one to judge.

I believe there is an opportunity to make money with this company, which is why I'm invested.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 12/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $10.12K 101.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15633 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 21856 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.