CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Nice one Matty.
    Whilst I am a strong advocate of this stock, I will say I am not impressed with BoD plan, or should I say lack of plan. I think Luke is confusing strategy/plan with risk management (the latter they have not the former). If Luke is reading, a plan would include strategy on growth; how ASIC will come down as a continuous improvement plan, and how ounces will increase over a 5 year horizon. With measurable objectives in place. And more broader statements on organic growth versus purchases and broadening exploration. Currently all management and BoD have is a risk plan in place, de-risking mount monger, with plans/aspirations/objectives in place to (only) continue producing 140k ounces per year. This is great, but not strategy or long term plan. On this front long term holders are completely justified to be frustrated. I would personally have thought twice about entering this stock a few weeks ago given my views above, if it weren't for the fact that this stock is undervalued, good risk in place, with a skinny margin that will enjoy exponential growth assuming gold moves to $1400 - $1500 by y/e as I believe it will. In other words industry will provide strong tail wind required, and fill the sail of an undervalued "steady as she goes" company. For that reason alone I value this at 70c to $1.20. Need a real plan in place SLR. Above favourable points alone are tactical and smart in timing, and not a strategic plan. Otherwise be more explicit that on risk driving strategy and what you would need to see as a BoD to update strategy
    Cheers
    Pez

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.