SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Hi @pezsaz, I am glad to read your opinion. It appears you have...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi @pezsaz,

I am glad to read your opinion. It appears you have done your homework, followed this stock for a while and waited for the right entry point.(Supposedly) Smart move. I am bad at finding good entry point. I just keep averaging down as fund allows and wait for my pay day.( I wish had paid 36c rather than 60c, having said that I also bought a lot at 16c...255cents)
    I also noticed you mentioned in one of your post about taking quite a large position in SLR. Would you please care to mention how large is large for you. For some $25K is quite a large position and for some $250k is not as big.(I am talking about retail holders). I had once a poster who would right multiple post a day......seem to be heavily involved.....would slice & dice all news & information and later found out had less than $10k at risk.
    I hope you have picked the right entry point as with you I may also benefit with the rise in the share price.
    I remember few months ago @MIStragic took a 500k parcel @0.41c and another 500k parcel @38c, and since then the stock hasn't seen those levels.( Maybe for few hours and the selling force moved in)
    That is why we can see dissatisfaction in his post but he does raise very good points.

By all means thanks for sharing your valuable insight with us.
    I welcome your opinion.
    Last edited by flaming: 12/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.