KME 3.03% 34.0¢ kip mcgrath education centres limited

Ann: Appointment of CTO & Online Lesson Update, page-16

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Wow, I'm new to this thread but interesting read! Sharp increase in KME shareprice caught my eye so thought I'd do a bit of research before deciding to invest. Price sensitive announcements can be viewed as a cheats way to the top so it's much more reassuring when a company's shareprice grows strong and steady.

I couldn't see any positive comments about the new CTO so obviously the figures sparked the interest and someone bought into the numbers game . Firstly I can see why there's confusion around the figures. The total is either this or that, right! The discrepancy here is pretty wide. If someone's over inflated the figures then this will reveal itself down the track.

But what i can't get my head around is the target of 15 students per week for corp centres. I cant seem to find the exact number of how many centres there are but last years annual report said there were 4 so maybe looking at 5 or 6 now? So if there's 5 for instance, that's only 3 new students per week each.

If the company has leading online technology, a global presence, an unlimited market of potential students and spending thousands on new marketing material, how can a target of 15 per week be seen as acceptable??

Any comments much appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 34.0¢ $631 1.855K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 380 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 3960 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.