CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

Jimmy has removed all mention of CI1 from his LinkedIn. Mention...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Jimmy has removed all mention of CI1 from his LinkedIn. Mention of his resignation is just one line. That doesn't happen in corporate announcements. Usually there's mention of his contribution and that its amicable. All this suggests him being forced out by the other directors. Removing CI1 from his profile to hide the disgrace.

Without Jimmy's ridiculous salary the business is straight back to profit (excluding write downs). Even if a generous CEO salary is factored in.

Of course that's all assuming they cancel the ridiculous agreement that they signed to outsource the trustee work that was previously being done by Jimmy as an employee to be done by Jimmy as external contractor.

There's a brief mention of reviewing the structure of the company. This could be in reference to Jim leaving completely and company getting a new bankruptcy trustee or hiring one in house again as Jimmy used to or Jimmy continuing to do it as an external party. Could also be in reference to all the acquisitions which haven't been integrated at all. There must be big cost synergies there.

I look forward to getting more guidance from the company on what is happening. If Jimmy is fully out the door I think CI1 could have a very bright future. So will be interesting to see how it all goes.

A lot of the above is obviously speculation and inference and I could be way of the mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.