ASN 1.30% 7.8¢ anson resources limited

I’m sorry you embarrassed yourself not knowing the difference...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    I’m sorry you embarrassed yourself not knowing the difference between share price and market cap, anything beyond that is not the issue I’m afraid and no one should listen to what you say when you can’t even compare the market value of 2 stocks correctly!

Of course funds will be raised down the track, it happens in every stock that does not produce revenue

Last quarterly has 1.6m plus the 3m plus raised through options and a raise for 4.6m cash. Last quarter was suggested to spend 2.5m including 350k for a bond which as far as I know has not been paid , so we are waiting for last quarterly but I suggest at least 2m was spent which would suggest cash remaining of 2.6m

Now, as I have said before capacity under lr7 has been refreshed so the company has the ability to issue around 50-70m shares without approval. Now, as I have said I would expect that to be the next port of call after a few things happen. For example 20m shares issued at 11c would put another 2 m in the bank

Now let’s be frank, we don’t need funds any time soon, lets see what srk have to say we need to do to complete a jorc.

We also know Bruce raises the minimum he needs as he knows imo that plant funding will come from a special source imo

Now @marketmangler how about next time instead of a silly one liner you actually post some analysis to support your one liner........I talk to many asn investors via email, direct message on twitter and phone and I have found those investors to be very smart people, much smarter than me.

Having said all of that I am back to research and I’ll have some more to post over the weekend !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.