TGM 0.00% 14.5¢ theta gold mines limited

looks like a great appointment to me :)"Finn is a mining...

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    looks like a great appointment to me

"
    Finn is a mining engineer and has South African mining operational experience as the CEO of Tshipié Ntle Manganese Mining (Pty) Limited (during the  construction and initial production phase of themajor Tshipi Borwa Manganese Mine).    Prior to this Finn was an investment banker with SouthAfrican based Nedbank and has served as non‐executive director of various mining companies  including, most recently, as a director of the then AIM listed Gemfields plc.  

Currently Finn is theSouth African representative of Auramet International, a US based precious metals merchant andmine financier.  Finn possesses a unique set of skills to work with the TGM Board to help financeand develop our South African operations.Welcoming Finn’s appointment on behalf of the Theta Gold Mines Board, Chairman Bill Guycommented, “Finn and I briefly worked together at Jupiter Mines during a period of strong growth.  

Finn as CEO of Tshipi é Ntle took the mine from commencement to over 500 employees and wasinvolved in all aspects of the project from financing, construction and initial profitable production.  He has a proven track record as a South African mine developer, extensive networks within Africaand a strong financial background”.   “As a resident of South Africa, mining engineer and banker, Finn’s appointment will furtherstrengthen the Board in preparation for the planned development phase of the TGME project in2019.  The Board now has a more complete and diversified skill set.”
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200136 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 30553 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.